- Industrial NA clearance
- Industrial Plots Plan Approval
- Collector Approved Plan
- MSEB power substation approval, Construction Plan approval.
The government of Maharashtra Industrial Policy has been recently upgraded to suit industrial development and it states that a group having more than 50 acres of land can also apply to MIDC for MIDC approved area: Integrated Industrial Area (IIA), with all the above mentioned salient features it makes it more viable for any projects to start their industrial clusters immediately.
- 33 X 11 KVA Dedicated power Sub-station within the Land for 24x7 uninterrupted power supply
- Ample quality water available with well planned Stormwater and Drainage systems.
- Land is demarcated for possible plotting and separate 7 x 12 Extract at Sub- Registrar’s office.
- Power transmission line work of over 15 KMs of distance is fully completed out of a total of 21 km. MSEB is likely to test the line which will help in installing a dedicated Sub-station for uninterrupted Power supply.
- Street Light.
- Boisar being a highly developed industrial area, numerous skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled Labour and other resources are readily available.
- Satellite township to come up on Cidco land in Palghar District.
- Government is likely to widen public roads passing through the park from the existing 5.5 Meters. The Road widening survey has been completed; proposal drafted by PWD and budget is likely to be sanctioned soon.
Bank of Baroda has examined and approved the Project and certified Title of Land to be Clear & Marketable with all necessary permissions in place. Bank of Baroda will be extending need based finance to the purchaser/s.