Special Design Transformers makes it possible to provide uninterrupted single-phase power supply during load shedding time and 3 phase power supply for the remaining number of hours. That is 24 X 7 hours power supply to agricultural and household usage for the rural population. It caters the energy requirement for other than agricultural consumers connected on predominant agricultural feeders.
- First manufacturers of Special design transformers in India
- “Vidhia” make Special Design Transformers (SDT) are tested for Type Test at ERDA, Baroda and CPRI, Bhopal
- Manufactured and supplied more than 1500 Nos. of 24 Amps and 30 Amps Special Design Transformers to various distribution electricity companies of State of Gujarat
- Supplied more than 600 SDT (converted) for UGVC Ltd., DGVC Ltd and MGVC Ltd of 11 KV and 22 KV Class voltages
- Supplied 30 Amps Special Design Transformers at Ajmer Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. Near District of Chittodgarh in the State of Rajasthan through UGVC Ltd.
- Currently, we are supplying Special Design Transformers to Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd.
Other experience in the field of Distribution Transformers
- Manufactured more than 3000 units of 11 & 22 KV distribution transformers
- Repaired more than 15000 units of 11 & 22 KV distribution transformers